Step back in time at Spadina Museum's Gatsby Garden party!
Come in 1920s garb and enjoy live jazz music, dancing, and croquet. Explore our 1920s mansion. Great prizes for the best costumes. Refreshments available for purchase. Saturday, June 23, 2018 from 12 - 5 p.m. and Sunday, June 24, 2018 from 12 - 5 p.m.
- Learn 1920s dance steps and try them out to the music of The Wintergarten Orchestra and Ben Harvey and His Ornamentals
- Visit the Toronto Silent Film Festival Cinema and the Stables Gambling Den
- Bring a picnic or buy your lunch from one of the vendors on site while listening to Captain Cowboy and the Money Maker
- Stroll the extensive grounds, play a game of croquet and/or quoits
- Create a souvenir photo at one of the outdoor photo booths
- Enjoy fabulous shopping in our indoor gift shops
- Visit our vendors and community partners market
- Spin some shellac with Keith and his Gramophones
- Purchase a beverage, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Purchase a ticket to tour the Historic House
- Click here for Frequently asked Questions
Select General Admission for a ticket to the event that does not include admission to the Historic House.
Select General Admission with House Tour for a ticket that includes timed access to the Historic House Museum.
We suggest reviewing the schedule of Timed events by Clicking Here before selecting your House Tour time. Access to the Historic House is only with a Historic House tour ticket. We suggest arriving at the Gatsby Garden Party at least 30 minutes before your selected house tour time to best enjoy your experience. If you miss your selected time, we will do our best to accommodate you, however spaces are limited.
Once you have completed your ticket purchase, you will be taken to a page to print your receipt and ticket(s). You will also receive a confirmation email that will contain links to print your tickets. Please note that the charge on your credit card will read from StreamInTickets Corporation.
Don't miss other upcoming museum programs and events. Check upcoming events. Or subscribe for our GO TO Historic Sites e-newsletter at toronto.ca/e-updates.
Did you know that Spadina Museum and the City of Toronto's other historic sites offer facility rental options? Whether you're planning a small casual meeting, a sophisticated art exhibit, an outdoor party for thousands or an extravagant wedding, you'll find the perfect location to accommodate your guests here.